By utilizing sustainable design best practices, Dunlap & Partners Engineers have created a solid reputation for design of exemplary mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems. Our clients include architects, state and federal entities, local and municipal agencies, private sector owners and construction companies.
Our solution oriented team-based approach draws on a talented staff which includes LEED accredited professionals in key team leadership positions. Our team members are registered in 25 states and the District of Columbia.
A successful project is always a reason to celebrate. It’s also fun to be recognized by peers for exemplary work. Over the years, we have received the following awards and kudos:
- Institutional Project of the Year for 2011 by GRACRE ~ St. Catherine’s School (Private K-12), Richmond, VA
- Project of the Year Award by GRACRE for 2009 and 2010.
- The ENCOMOP (Metro Washington Energy Competition) Award for Thermal Storage Installation.
- The Virginia Society of AIA “Excellence in Architecture” award.
- The ASHRAE Energy Award for Ice Thermal Storage Installation.